The Guernsey Employment Trust (GET) has, put together a workshop entitled ‘Employment and Disability Training- A Practical Approach for Employers’ which focuses on good practice that will assist employers to prepare for forthcoming legislation by providing them with practical guidance concerning the recruitment, retention and employment of disabled people.
- Check out the information at www.get.org.gg/employers
- The workshops are two to three hours
- The workshop and the materials provided are free
- Content includes: recruitment, retention and employment of disabled people
- There are various dates and venues on offer so that you can select a time and venue to suit you.
- Please find these listed on Guernsey Employment Trust’s Eventbrite page: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/o/guernsey-employment-trust-13421079495
- Who Should Attend? Human Resources/Personnel Managers, Line Managers, Supervisors, those with recruitment and selection responsibilities and staff dealing with employment issues in the workplace
- To register please visit Guernsey Employment Trust’s Eventbrite page
- Alternatively contact Nikki Ioannou-Droushiotis on 247999
- Or email Nicola.Ioannou.D@get.org.gg
The information in this leaflet was provided by the GDA disability groups locally, and Disabled Go